Make the Warden's Revolver as advertised

JackTrysGames

The Warden's Revolver is supposedly a "quick draw sidearm" according to its in game description. But its draw speed is exactly the same as other weapons. It still equips at exactly the same speed as the other revolvers.

So, make it as advertised and reduce its draw time as well as its aim time. In other words, the animation for equipping it would be shorter, allowing you to draw faster and deal with threats. Making it a bona fide Quick Draw Sidearm.

As a side effect, the Hunter's Revolver (with its heavy, advanced barrel) could have a longer draw time. But that's completely up for debate.

Edited by JackTrysGames
The Warden's Revolver literally advertises itself as a QUICK DRAW SIDEARM. But it can't be quickly drawn!
  • Upvote 5

• JackTrysGames changed the title to Make the Warden's Revolver as advertised
16 hours ago, JackTrysGames said:

The Revolver is literally not a Hunting weapon.

I am aware, especially in-game.  I just mean it would further differentiate its role from other weapons available. 

IRL where I live .357 can be used for deer, which the gun in-game seems to be an MR 73 that can fire such a round (Though it can also fire the much weaker .38 Special too..) 

• 1 month later...

The revolvers don't already do that?  They should have different equiping times.

On 9/16/2023 at 7:59 PM, JackTrysGames said:

Lol, tell that to my deaf neighbour who can't see from one eye.

Most people use shotguns for turkey dinner getting, not this guy 😁

On 9/17/2023 at 3:59 AM, JackTrysGames said:

Which is why there is no such thing as a Hunter's Rev- ...

Either way, I agree. If you already have variants of the weapons (which I find a little too gimmick-y for this game anyway tbh), there's really only a point to it if the payoff/tradeoff for choosing a specific one is actually noticable and significant.