Next Expansion Updates: Casual Discussion!

15 minutes ago, PilgrimReaper said:

Haha! Or quick snapshot while being trampled by that moose.

That reminds me that I've always wanted to be able to see my character in the mirrors of bathrooms and such, with the apparel worn and everything. Would be so nice!

It would be nice to have a reflection,,instead of the vampire one we get..  but I've yet to see a game that has this..  I presume it's just very hard to do..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PilgrimReaper said:

Haha! Or quick snapshot while being trampled by that moose.

That reminds me that I've always wanted to be able to see my character in the mirrors of bathrooms and such, with the apparel worn and everything. Would be so nice!

I feel like the potential for the photo lab could be very cool, specifically by the word “contextualized”.  
It may very well have additions of the second person views in mirrors or the camera. 
And the potential for additional challenges to be unlocked…. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Semple Fi said:

I feel like the potential for the photo lab could be very cool, specifically by the word “contextualized”.  
It may very well have additions of the second person views in mirrors or the camera. 
And the potential for additional challenges to be unlocked…. 

Agreed on the challenge, or rather, tale...? 

• Upvote 1

Challenges or tales about taking photos in a survival situation...? Well I guess the survivalist is now making pies and pancakes by campfire, too. Is crafting a snowman next? We already have carrots and scarfs. Only nees to find old record player for those Christmas tunes then. And Christmas tree. That'll help with the blizzard

Edited by Mistral