Technical pack accessory slots.

Cattleman

I was thinking that the technical backpack should add an additional 2 accessory slots for gear and cargo items (such as the satchel and rifle scabbard). It makes sense to me... Good hiking packs are designed to have other gear items attached to them. This would free up the 2 slots we currently have for clothing items. But one would only get these 2 extra slots after finding the technical pack.

• Upvote 7

Instead of just giving the technical backpack two more slots instantly, maybe they can introduce a new item that permanently increases your slots or add a way to upgrade it. A few of us have suggested adding a sewing machine/station and personally I love the idea. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 2

On 7/12/2023 at 6:22 PM, Stranzua said:

Instead of just giving the technical backpack two more slots instantly, maybe they can introduce a new item that permanently increases your slots or add a way to upgrade it. A few of us have suggested adding a sewing machine/station and personally I love the idea. 

Now you've piqued my interest.

ALICErig.jpg.15de293189b2f43f50f91328d08361b3.jpg

An outdated military rig that's still in remarkably good condition. It has several attachment points for storing useful items.

Before you yell at me, TFTFT is supposedly going to add military areas, so maybe something like this could be found there?

• Upvote 4