A moments rest

Bloodskye

8 hours ago, Enigmaecho said:

This is cool, now I want more symbols though 🤣 landmarks would be cool like mountain symbols, path, little house 

You know, I was kind of wishing for more symbols too even before I made this. When I establish a base in game I usually mark the door just to make it a little more homey and personalized. Hence where I got the idea. Also when I return to the spot it's painted, I'll be reminded of what I was doing at the time  Hinterland should do a contest for painting haha.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bloodskye said:

You know, I was kind of wishing for more symbols too even before I made this. When I establish a base in game I usually mark the door just to make it a little more homey and personalized. Hence where I got the idea. Also when I return to the spot it's painted, I'll be reminded of what I was doing at the time  Hinterland should do a contest for painting haha.

I try and repurpose the best I can to mark cave entrance and exit paths, climb routes, unmapped structures, secret routes Ect 

20 hours ago, conanjaguar said:

That was the best mod in Half Life 2 history, had a blast playing it.

“So, um… they build test chambers here. And test the… testability.”

”For what?”

”For, uh, testing.”

To be faur, I was referencing the Wilson in the movie Castaway. But I'd love to see how it's used in that mod!

3 hours ago, MarrowStone said:

To be faur, I was referencing the Wilson in the movie Castaway. But I'd love to see how it's used in that mod!

Oh, oops, the main character of the mod says something along exactly those lines :D.

In said mod (Entropy Zero : 2), Wilson is a sentry turret with a penchant for humorous one-liners.

Edited by conanjaguar
  • Like 1