Slots, slots, slots, slots everybodyyy

Enigmaecho

We have A-LOT of accessories now, gone are the days of the ear wrap trophy 

maybe it’s time to consider adding some accessory slots? Footwear accessories torso accessories head accessories maybe? So one extra slot in total 

sure now there’s only five. one head one foot and 3 torso but as the game grows that real estate is going to get squeezed more and more 😂

• Upvote 3

Yeah I totally agree on this. I suggested in a different forum that the insulation be moved to the shirt slot to give the ear wrap trophy a shred of it's dignity back, but I think the 3 slots you suggested are even better, and make more sense than the 2 slots we have now. No reason you shouldn't be wearing crampons an ear wrap and a bulletproof vest at the same time, but you're not gonna be able to cinch that rifle holster over your 4 jackets and bulletproof vest. 

• Upvote 1

I was thinking that the technical backpack should add an additional 2 accessory slots for gear and cargo items (such as the satchel and rifle scabbard). It makes sense to me... Good hiking packs are designed to have other gear items attached to them. This would free up the 2 slots we currently have for clothing items. But one would only get these 2 extra slots after finding the technical pack.

• Upvote 1

Maybe they should beef up the ear wraps stats a little and make it a little less rare to find, at least for now. I love the addition of the insulation, but I'm also pushing for the addition of a sewing machine in the future. A sewing machine could be a way of adding insulation to clothing and that could remove it from the accessory slot completely.

Edit: The sewing machine could be a great way of adding extra accessory slots to the technical backpack as well. 

Edited by Stranzua
  • Upvote 1