Anyone find any variants yet?

Leeanda

2 minutes ago, Just some guy being a dude said:

I’ve found the wardens revolver and the sport bow I found the revolver with the little hunt hinterland gave in the update video and I found the bow purely with luck 

Never noticed the background on the video.....  Have you tried them to see how they compare?

13 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Never noticed the background on the video.....  Have you tried them to see how they compare?

The wardens revolver is definitely quicker with aiming and I think also taking it out. It’s also not as heavy as the base revolver there probably is a downside but I haven’t noticed it yet. As far as the sports bow i haven’t used it a lot yet but the description says it’s lightweight and durable but that’s as far as my knowledge goes with that.

Edited by Just some guy being a dude
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Just some guy being a dude said:

The wardens revolver is definitely quicker with aiming and I think also taking it out. It’s also not as heavy as the base revolver there probably is a downside but I haven’t noticed it yet. As far as the sports bow i haven’t used it a lot yet but the description says it’s lightweight and durable but that’s as far as my knowledge goes with that.

A lot of the new variants seem to be lighter ....  Usually at the cost of durability.... 

Thanks for the info😊.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Just some guy being a dude said:

The foresters revolver is is bleak inlet I mixed up the names in my head 🤦‍♂️so sorry!

No worries...😊.    When I finish coastal  I'll be going there anyway... Got ammo to make. .  and the bear to kill again.. had a serious bug last time and lost him..

When I ran the update, I was asleep in the Bleak Inlet watchtower. 

When I woke up, the Forester's Revolver was sitting on the desk. 

A nice gift, but ... I think I'd appreciate it more if I'd had to work more for it!

Loving the new update. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Just some guy being a dude said:

The Hunter revolver is in the Hunter bunker so it’s random where it spawns but if you go into a bunker and see deer heads on the wall then it’s in there 

Thanks..  that means BlackRock for me....umm..yay😁.     I've got a long long walk.

1 hour ago, Just some guy being a dude said:

The Hunter revolver is in the Hunter bunker so it’s random where it spawns but if you go into a bunker and see deer heads on the wall then it’s in there 

I don't think I got the right prepper cache spawned in my existing save.  I checked my "deer heads" bunker and it looks different from others, and the revolver is not in there.