Part 3 Issues List?

hozz1235

@Admin, is there a list of current issues we can look at?

I just saw in another post that visor notes may be broken too?  If there are enough issues, it may not even be worth playing....I must have opened 50 visors so far, does this mean that some of those may have contained notes and I've now lost the opportunity to find them?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

If there are enough issues, it may not even be worth playing..

I personally think this is already the point you are mentioning… I’m afraid of corrupting my save, and since I cannot make any progress now either, I’ve stopped with TLD

Edited by AdamvR

15 hours ago, Admin said:

Hi @hozz1235Following the 2.17 Update, we have also updated the Known Issues list to highlight the top priorities: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/10522105337364-Known-Issues 

This list isn't exhaustive, but we will continue to make adjustments as we release fixes. Thanks for your patience! 

Thanks, but it says this was last updated May 11?  Looks to have some recent issues so guess that date just needs updated.

Edited by hozz1235

In a world made before part 3 the recipes aren’t spawning. I’ve checked every known spawn location for each of them and even spent another 10-15 minutes checking every nook and cranny of they’re supposed spawn but they spawn in just fine in new worlds.

On 6/24/2023 at 12:50 PM, hozz1235 said:

Thanks, but it says this was last updated May 11?  Looks to have some recent issues so guess that date just needs updated.

Thanks! It's certainly been updated since then, we'll make that adjustment.