Current misc small and large bugs

• *this should be on the priority list ASAP* VISOR NOTES AND POLAROIDS NOT SPAWNING 

• Transfer pass and Forsaken Airfield acorn textures appear as black rectangles 

• aurora bears stutter while moving and looping smell animation (repeatable)

• aurora wolves loop the howl and bark animation (repeatable)

•variant items not spawning (one run no Vaughns another Vaughns but no other variants scenes and related items ie bodies with arrows bullets ect were there but no item) (repeatable?)

•Broken mesh in the mountain hillside to the rear of Broken Railroad maintenance shed billy goating the path from the rickety bridge climbing rope resulting in an inescapable pitfall(repeatable and game breaking)

• sleeping in aircraft without the use of sleeping bag results in dashboard crash(repeatable)

•snow shelters occasionally double spawn resulting in being stuck inside if you are able to leave the one you entered and get out field of view is limited to the range you have in shelter left right 180° until you interact with a container (random) 

•Journal unable to take notes pressing a to activate the keypad and enter note doesn’t function and error sound plays(repeatable)

• Journal force revealing locations and then closing the menu without backing out of the location tab causes the entire tab to glitch until game reset (repeatable)

anyone else have anything to add?

None of these are on the known issue list, one that should definitely be though is the new variants and visor notes bugging out. 3 runs in a row now over half my momentos didn’t spawn none of the visors except Brr and at least 1of four the variants didn’t, this run finally got all the variants and was resigned to not getting the momentos for now, but then I got screwed by the visor Polaroid at junkers paddock, so now another two weeks of grinding getting the other 16 photos, doing cartography and looting everything wasted. If it’s a known bug it should be on the known bug list frankly the official known issues list is abysmally light with only 5 things and potentially temporary solutions there is no temporary solution for playing 120 days and find the last photo didn’t spawn 

1 minute ago, Enigmaecho said:

None of these are on the known issue list, one that should definitely be though is the new variants and visor notes bugging out. 3 runs in a row now over half my momentos didn’t spawn none of the visors except Brr and at least 1of four the variants didn’t, this run finally got all the variants and was resigned to not getting the momentos for now, but then I got screwed by the visor Polaroid at junkers paddock, so now another two weeks of grinding getting the other 16 photos, doing cartography and looting everything wasted. If it’s a known bug it should be on the known bug list frankly the official known issues list is abysmally light with only 5 things and potentially temporary solutions there is no temporary solution for playing 120 days and find the last photo didn’t spawn 

And the really frustrating things is that now I come off looking like I’m complaining when the entire reason for getting the photos was to replicate them all in heritage filter for screenshot Saturday 

• Upvote 1

They're not in the list?     Admin are aware of them, I myself posted about the notes and admin said they knew of the bugs and advised me to file a ticket.

I don't think it's a comprehensive list  though...  But I've definitely heard others having the same issues and saying they'd filed tickets. 

The only one I haven't heard about is the problem at the broken railroad area.    

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2023 at 11:18 AM, Enigmaecho said:

The Known Issues list is not exhaustive, it simply details some of the more pressing and widespread issues that are impacting a large number of players. We continue to work to resolve a number of bugs.

We will follow up with our Support Team and share new information as it becomes available -- we believe we also followed up on your inquiry on Twitter as well. Thank you for your patience! 

• Upvote 1