"Others" transmitters / future tales?

On 4/16/2023 at 2:26 AM, PilgrimReaper said:

So has anyone else found and repaired transmitters that weren"t part of Signal Void, but still show in the transmitter list and cover regions that weren't included in the first tale? 

I found one, and I guess the other should be in one of TWM or AC...

Not yet, still slow going.  But I would imagine they are there for future inclusion and possible expansion of the Signal Void.  

On 4/16/2023 at 2:26 AM, PilgrimReaper said:

So has anyone else found and repaired transmitters that weren"t part of Signal Void, but still show in the transmitter list and cover regions that weren't included in the first tale? 

I found one, and I guess the other should be in one of TWM or AC...

There are two that you'll need to repair that aren't part of the quest (but do show missing on the list of Transmitters). This will unlock Transponder gameplay in those final two sections of Great Bear.

23 hours ago, Merrak said:

Reveal hidden contents

There are two that you'll need to repair that aren't part of the quest (but do show missing on the list of Transmitters). This will unlock Transponder gameplay in those final two sections of Great Bear.

Thanks, that makes sense!

My journal still shows 4/6 transmitters even though I finished the Tale and found and repaired two more transmitters not mentioned in the Tale

The Desolation Point and Blackrock Prison transmitters 

Do I miss something or the journal is wrong?

15 hours ago, acada said:

My journal still shows 4/6 transmitters even though I finished the Tale and found and repaired two more transmitters not mentioned in the Tale

Reveal hidden contents

The Desolation Point and Blackrock Prison transmitters 

Do I miss something or the journal is wrong?

I'm guessing, even though the extra 2 are repairable, they won't have any effect until future Parts are released.

I have repaired the one in Desolation Point. And there was aurora the other night. And it led me to the yellow cache. (and towards the aurora bear and wolves as well) So not only I got some loot (mostly flares), but I got about 30 kilos of bear meat and about 12 kilos of wolf meat.

I have updated my list of found sites/caches:

Transmitter sites/Caches found
FA (Transmitter) - 4
    Future Zone - 
    Future Zone - 
FM (Transmitter) - 3
    BRR - 1 (found with blue signal)
    ML - 3
    BI - 2
MT (Transmitter) - 2
    HRV - 3
PV(Transmitter) - 3
    TWM - 2
BR (Transmitter) - 2
DP (Transmitter) - 1
    CH - 3 (1 being box at downed airplane)

On 4/26/2023 at 8:17 AM, acada said:

@DaGnome91 Crumbling Highway... Do you plan to hunt or to be hunted? Everytime I am there I get bark and furry friend wants to cuddle.

I definitely plan to hunt ! :D Coming back from DP, you have 2 bunnies to play with that can help you deal with the first 2 wolves you encounter and the usual last is on the other side of this transition region...

I don't have big hopes for anything actually, I just want to make sure the place has been thoroughly checked ;)