BRR Signal Void Cache

Have not gotten this. I have however spent forever trying to get an aurora in FA for the last part of the tale but I can’t for the life of me get one. And I am yet to get the glimmer fog. People were complaining  they are too common but I think they dialed it a bit to far back they may not exist anymore!

Edited by Moosemaster

1 hour ago, Moosemaster said:

Have not gotten this. I have however spent forever trying to get an aurora in FA for the last part of the tale but I can’t for the life of me get one. And I am yet to get the glimmer fog. People were complaining  they are too common but I think they dialed it a bit to far back they may not exist anymore!

Keep trying, it will fire.

21 hours ago, Moosemaster said:

Also some have reported that when they went back to the transition to transfer pass they finally got a signal and or the aurora to fire. You could try that.