XBox & Play Anywhere (TFTFT)

Posted (edited)

Same issue here. Bought base game and tales on xbox, base game will run on xbox app on pc, but tales will not. Says I need to purchase on PC too. 

Finding a thread a year old on this, I hoped it was resolved by now. But I guess not. I'd not be against buying both, but there's no way I'm risking killing my save games

Edited by Andy_K

Posted (edited)

Yeah great, so this issue just wiped all my xbox saves.

To anyone else who runs into it,  DO NOT uninstall and reinstall the PC version in case that helps. I just did that, and no saves showed up after reinstall. So gave up and switched to xbox where it 'synced' my saved data and proceeded to completely wipe that clean too. Really not impressed with this guys.

And given this has been ongoing for more than a year, why is this not listed under 'Known Issues?'

Edited by Andy_K

• 1 month later...

I came looking for a solution for this problem. I have bought tld and the expansion for xbox, and downloaded tld through xbox play anywhere. Can't access to my save because I 'don't have' the expansion, while I very clearly have it on xbox.

The Long Dark 23.7.2024 22.24.40.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2024 at 4:39 PM, Leeanda said:

I'm not sure what's going on with this but I suggest you file another ticket.or send a DM to admin directly

sent another  ticket on 6/28/24 and have yet to hear anything back, anything else i can do in the meantime? 

or is it just a waiting game?

6 hours ago, Eddie5b said:

sent another  ticket on 6/28/24 and have yet to hear anything back, anything else i can do in the meantime? 

or is it just a waiting game?

I believe Raph has been looking into this issue,and has commented on it somewhere else..can't remember where though I'm afraid,but it is on their radar..  .. 

I can flag @Player_Support to see if there's any news on it

• Upvote 1

On 8/19/2024 at 2:30 AM, Leeanda said:

I believe Raph has been looking into this issue,and has commented on it somewhere else..can't remember where though I'm afraid,but it is on their radar..  .. 

I can flag @Player_Support to see if there's any news on it

i mean any update on the situation would make us that got affected happy.

i would appreaciate it if you did flag them.

thank you

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

Our team is still working to resolve the issue, and we hope to have a fix in place soon. We understand it's been a long wait for the DLC to function properly, and we truly appreciate everyone's patience. Rest assured, once the issue is resolved, if you've already purchased Tales From the Far Territory on Xbox, you will not need to buy it again in order to play it on your PC/ Play Anywhere. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for sticking with us -

• Upvote 2