My 500 day featless interloper run.

SuperStriker16

I’ve been testing it, but it seems to properly save now, but it’s kind of a good thing, because now I have well fed and all of the good gear from the Quonset garage. Unlike when I decided to explore the entire region, which I used up all of my food, and didn’t find much gear. So the reset, while frustrating, is kind of a good thing.

• Upvote 1

Made it to pleasant valley farmstead, I need that heavy hammer and I ain’t waiting for no blizzard to end. I’m gonna hit the farmstead and then up to signal hill for me. After that, I’ll head to mystery lake and my main base location, get set up and then go forging. Those are my future plans.

3ABD5CDA-B2DF-4F50-AE7D-536A8767E179.thumb.png.6028be321e02f31b6c647603ce4b6abc.png

• Upvote 2

Made it to misery lake and had a follower chase me since the dam, anyway, I’m now going to establish this as my base since it’s now impossible for other locations to win, I’m closing the poll as everyone seems to have voted. I will be hunting rabbits, and looking for a heavy hammer as it’s the only thing holding me back from the greater interloper survival experience, no bow means it’s hard to stay someplace for a long time, I’ll be going next to get what I can out of trapper’s cabin, and then to the forlorn muskeg forge. If not there, then I will go to broken railroad and check that region. Hopefully I will continue to survive.

• Upvote 2

B3EC73BB-5425-425D-AD2A-F2D1F48D878B.thumb.png.7b21839cc217073b977f11f3d676e1db.pngTo end the night off with a bang, I was finally able to find a heavy hammer in one of the fishing huts on mystery lake by the door, hope this helps anyone currently in a situation like me. That doesn’t have one, next stop, forlorn muskeg forge! Good night everyone.

• Upvote 2

Shot a deer, I got really lucky and one shot body shot the deer in the side, and skinned it for everything i could get from it.

unfortunately, I wasn’t lucky enough to get  back safely… I got into two wolf struggles, I got out my bow in a panic from the first wolf, I accidentally pressed B and put the bow away. The wolf took me to the ground, I got my hatchet and got the wolf off of me, got off with minor injuries, just to be attacked by a second wolf, pulled out my bow and shot it in the head! It kept coming, hinterland must’ve changed it because headshots with the bow used to be one shots on the wolves, i stabbed it with my knife to get it off. I don’t have the footage yet as I’m headed back home irl so it might be a while until I can get the footage on here. Don’t worry I survived with ~30% condition.

• Upvote 2