Merry Christmas folks

stratvox

On 12/26/2022 at 8:59 PM, Kranium said:

I already posted the beginnings of our christmas eve barrel fire elsewhere, but here ya go again - a typical Long Dark style christmas here! Enjoy the holidays, y'all!

20221224_163341.jpg

Oh to have that much wood cut in tld😁.  Probably take months and several hatchets.  

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Happy holidays to all! and happy winter solstice in all its religious or non-religious versions, the victorious sun (sol invictus already adored by the Romans) makes its way in the winter days to give us its light and warmth, not without a good cup of herbal tea or reishi mushrooms :coffee:

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Wonderland Wanderer 3 said:

Both of me?.. :)
I'm sorry, i don't understand)

I’m not sure if you officially want to be called Alice, or if you simply have a dual personality…

(Oof! That sounds really blunt and hostile; I hope you get what I’m trying to say and that I haven’t hurt your feelings😊.)

5 hours ago, conanjaguar said:

I’m not sure if you officially want to be called Alice, or if you simply have a dual personality…

(Oof! That sounds really blunt and hostile; I hope you get what I’m trying to say and that I haven’t hurt your feelings😊.)

It's ok. Yep, i don't want anyone in a country, where i live now, call me Alice, because there it's a taboo and i can lose everything if i reveal my being, my soul in this country. Hope, You understand me.

• Upvote 1