Decay problem with the long runners

As the new maps will be rolled out in every 4 months, the decay rate will cause a sinister problem: you'll probably find only ruined or no items (if they have decay condition over time) in the new regions. I'm at day 80 and foods and clothes started to get ruined. So my suggestion to the devs is that the new maps should come with their own decay start rather than the decay start that we have. Some tools and utilities have decay rate over usage so they will be fine. 

Just giving people a heads up. Because if you plan to visit the newly added maps after day 150+, you'll probably find nothing rather than tools and utilities. Food and clothes that lays around will have zero condition (items that have time decay will be diminished from containers after they reach 0%).

I think mre, crackers and a couple of other foods have no decay time so they will be ok. 

Aye, it's hard to know how it will play out. Either way is all right, if it's day 200 and I'm heading into the pit mine, and all the food's ruined, I'm not exactly going to be surprised and angry... even if it hasn't worked that way in the past. After all, as has been said, there's been a major reworking around loot and that may well include around how decay works on loot.