Have Prepper cache locations changed in Mystery Lake?

therog1

Hi all,

I've recently started a new Voyageur run in ML, and have gone to all the normal locations to try and find the Prepper cache, but no luck! 😭

I've consulted online maps, youtube vids, to make sure I'm going to the right spots, but nothing.

Anyone else had this happen? Any hints on where to look instead, or are they not there anymore?

• Upvote 1

Just now, therog1 said:

Hi all,

I've recently started a new Voyageur run in ML, and have gone to all the normal locations to try and find the Prepper cache, but no luck! 😭

I've consulted online maps, youtube vids, to make sure I'm going to the right spots, but nothing.

Anyone else had this happen? Any hints on where to look instead, or are they not there anymore?

They've been removed temporarily but are planned to be brought back. There is a thread about it already. Can't post links ,sorry, or I'd give it you.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, therog1 said:

Hi all,

Something to keep in mind when the do come back is that the caches have moved over time, sometimes a fair bit.  So if the video is a few years old it might not show the current actual location.  

• Upvote 1

On 12/14/2022 at 4:07 AM, Jolan said:

Something to keep in mind when the do come back is that the caches have moved over time, sometimes a fair bit.  So if the video is a few years old it might not show the current actual location.  

How will we know when they are restored? I'm considering starting a new run, but don't want to waste my time hunting again in futilitiy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...