Is it just me... ?

JoeBar

• 3 weeks later...

I have also started a fresh Stalker run and surveyed ML, CH, DP, PV, TM and AC so far. According to my first impressions, the number of some items are increased such as broken bow (or arrowhead), matches and revolver rounds. On the other hand, some of them were decreased such as clothes, rifle and rifle rounds, books. Wildlife also became sparse. 

• 2 weeks later...

On Voyageur I have been surprised by the amount of whetstones (8) , sewing kits (18), Go Juices (6) and revolver rounds (140) in just two regions - CH and PV.

Similarly I have been surprised by the lack of rifle ammunition vs revolver ammunition.  So far just 50 rifle rounds - mostly as scattered single rounds in odd corners.

So far two rifles - one per region.  No variation in wildlife.

Edited by Blizzard Walker
Added information

On Voyageur as well and my biggest gripe was how hard it was to find a single rifle. Others have found 2 or 3, but I spent a few IRL days looking until I found one. Pistols and flare guns are common as are pistol/flare rounds. No issues with clothes, food, and most other items. Books are more prevalent in some regions and non-existent in others. I have plenty of rifle ammo, found a few boxes but most of them were hidden so had to look in every nook and cranny. I've stopped picking up most items at this point and am looking for high value items of clothing...got decent clothes but could still use several upgrades.