Out of deference to console players, is it too early to share screenshots from the new regions?

piddy3825

I think as long as you add spoiler to the title (and is there a little red tag for spoilers?) then it should be OK.

Those of us who can play shouldn't be restricted BUT we should act with courtesy towards the players who are stuck through no fault of their own.

2 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I have no problems with spoilers . They're going to be pretty hard to avoid anyway. 

You could add spoilers to the title though for others? 

2 hours ago, Sgt Socks said:

I think as long as you add spoiler to the title (and is there a little red tag for spoilers?) then it should be OK.

Those of us who can play shouldn't be restricted BUT we should act with courtesy towards the players who are stuck through no fault of their own.

1 hour ago, Cr41g said:

yes spoiler in the title please.. I'm trying to avoid youtube and everything else at this point till we get to play it ourselves

Thanks for the feedback!  

14 minutes ago, conanjaguar said:

Hide contents

Agreed, it’s easy! Just wrote [spiller] ABC [/spiller]… just write “spoiler” instead of “spiller”.

Thanks for the reminder on how to use the hidden content veil.   Not everyone knows how to use the spoiler mechanism to hide their content.  
Good stuff!