TLD YouTubers

Sgt Socks

• 1 month later...

Neebs Gaming is having an AMAZING long dark run where 2 of them are "playing multiplayer" by simultaniously playing different games but being on constant voice chat edited such that it sounds like they are 2 separated survivors communicating by radio. It's the best Long Dark Youtube content I've seen in a while.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Kayosiv said:

Neebs Gaming is having an AMAZING long dark run where 2 of them are "playing multiplayer" by simultaniously playing different games but being on constant voice chat edited such that it sounds like they are 2 separated survivors communicating by radio. It's the best Long Dark Youtube content I've seen in a while.

I've just started watching them..  it's really funny and different.and helpful to the newbies.  Highly recommended 😊

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, xanna said:

22atreyu22 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7vwkCUr9O8ezdVROAqvMpg
Very chill streams (uploaded from Twitch channel), some great challenges. Relaxing and very welcoming, friendly style.

Current challenge is playing The Hunted Part One but never going to Trapper's, just seeing how long he can survive while pursued by the Old Bear, it's a lot of fun.

Great, will give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation 👍

52 minutes ago, Kayosiv said:

Leeanda pointed me to this one. It's pretty good, definitely difficult. Very much a case of the blind leading the blind!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...