I finally got mauled !

Leeanda

5 minutes ago, Catlover said:

I'm very offended that you would think that! You need to be nice to me or you'll not have any aurora dreams, lol :) (Kidding of course. I'd come up with a worse punishment than that 😜)

I'm more on team monitor but each to their own, I just find xboxes and the like too difficult to use, I'm always pressing the wrong buttons, lol. Yeah I'll probably give it a go on the projector sometime

Sorry, you're the best and all that jazz ... Now can I have my aurora dreams back? Pleeease? 

Yeah definitely, best thing about it is we're all enjoying the same experience however we choose to play. So grateful of that fact. Really makes me happy knowing other folk are loving it too.  Even if all these comments are stopping me playing it 😜😂 I think you should try it for sure, might be even more immersive.

4 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

LoL! Shouldn't they be in the closet?  Along with all those crow feathers😃

Haha! My closet is overflowing with skeletons, so ... Fridge is extra storage 😄 Those poor crows, I'm beginning to think I actually have a problem. Crows Anonymous here I come 😭

By the way, can you wear 2 rabbit hats? I now have two wolf coats on, 2 pairs of deerskin trousers and boots, seems only natural 2 rabbitskin hats would be doable.

I now have 4 cloth items only. Cowichan sweater, fisherman's sweater and two pair of wool longjohns. A fashion statement for sure 💪 Should extend the lifespan of my cloth by a long ways.

9 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Sorry, you're the best and all that jazz ... Now can I have my aurora dreams back? Pleeease? 

Yeah definitely, best thing about it is we're all enjoying the same experience however we choose to play. So grateful of that fact. Really makes me happy knowing other folk are loving it too.  Even if all these comments are stopping me playing it 😜😂 I think you should try it for sure, might be even more immersive.

Haha! My closet is overflowing with skeletons, so ... Fridge is extra storage 😄 Those poor crows, I'm beginning to think I actually have a problem. Crows Anonymous here I come 😭

By the way, can you wear 2 rabbit hats? I now have two wolf coats on, 2 pairs of deerskin trousers and boots, seems only natural 2 rabbitskin hats would be doable.

I now have 4 cloth items only. Cowichan sweater, fisherman's sweater and two pair of wool longjohns. A fashion statement for sure 💪 Should extend the lifespan of my cloth by a long ways.

I'm pretty sure you can. There are two hat slots. Though I can't say for sure as I haven't tried it. 

And fine, you can have them back. 

Though I'm sorry for distracting you from playing now. If you want me to stop quoting you so you can play, I will. And yeah, it's cool how we all enjoy it on so many things. I would imagine PC players are the majority, but not by as much as I'd expect

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Catlover said:

I'm pretty sure you can. There are two hat slots. Though I can't say for sure as I haven't tried it. 

And fine, you can have them back. 

Though I'm sorry for distracting you from playing now. If you want me to stop quoting you so you can play, I will. And yeah, it's cool how we all enjoy it on so many things. I would imagine PC players are the majority, but not by as much as I'd expect

I'll let you know, I'll try it shortly. I've just put some snares down 👍 Problem is with all these animal clothes I'm going to have to hunt waaay more. It's the guilt 😫

Aw thanks, peaceful nights at last ... Maybe.

And don't be silly, I was just being daft. I love reading and replying. You know that ☺ Don't stop now, were up to 12 pages 😄

I imagine you're right, loads of PC gamers. Interestingly, to me at least, Nintendo did a most played section on their eshop before Christmas and TLD was very near the top, not bad out of thousands of games. Made me proud that 😻

Just now, Matt Lomax said:

I'll let you know, I'll try it shortly. I've just put some snares down 👍 Problem is with all these animal clothes I'm going to have to hunt waaay more. It's the guilt 😫

Aw thanks, peaceful nights at last ... Maybe.

And don't be silly, I was just being daft. I love reading and replying. You know that ☺ Don't stop now, were up to 12 pages 😄

I imagine you're right, loads of PC gamers. Interestingly, to me at least, Nintendo did a most played section on their eshop before Christmas and TLD was very near the top, not bad out of thousands of games. Made me proud that 😻

Well if you keep a positive mind, I'm sure your dreams will be the same.

And I'm glad, sorry I often find it hard to tell if people are serious or not, especially via texting. My bad! And wow yeah, 12 pages already! 

It's great how well TLD are doing across all platforms, evidently across switch too. I guess we all are just suckers for dying in blizzards and eating dog food with sardines, lol!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

You think you have a problem? 🙂 Not as much as the crows do !😁 Poor things ! 

I think the rabbit hat is the only exception to the rules! I vaguely remember trying it once!  But I'm just glad you're wearing something!😁 

I didn't even notice how many pages there were!  I might use the PM's for some of my comments then!🙂

12 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Well if you keep a positive mind, I'm sure your dreams will be the same.

And I'm glad, sorry I often find it hard to tell if people are serious or not, especially via texting. My bad! And wow yeah, 12 pages already! 

It's great how well TLD are doing across all platforms, evidently across switch too. I guess we all are just suckers for dying in blizzards and eating dog food with sardines, lol!

Trying, this is helping 😻

Don't be, I'm often told I'm way too sarcastic. Tend to hide my insecurities behind it 😫

Oh yes, peopke can't get enough of maulings, dying and savage attacks 😄 Oh, and culinary masterpieces too. Scrummy ☺

8 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

You think you have a problem? 🙂 Not as much as the crows do !😁 Poor things ! 

I think the rabbit hat is the only exception to the rules! I vaguely remember trying it once!  But I'm just glad you're wearing something!😁 

I didn't even notice how many pages there were!  I might use the PM's for some of my comments then!🙂

Very true. Blame the crows I tell ye 😜

Hm, soon find out. Hope you can. If not, never mind. Haha! Yeah least I got my furry pants on 😬

Don't feel guilty, this thread is great 💪

9 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Don't be, I'm often told I'm way too sarcastic. Tend to hide my insecurities behind it 😫

Oh yes, peopke can't get enough of maulings, dying and savage attacks 😄 Oh, and culinary masterpieces too. Scrummy ☺

Glad it's helping! 

And the weird thing is that I do that too, lol, I just can't read other people's sarcasm, likely due to my ASD, which can be annoying

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Catlover said:

Glad it's helping! 

And the weird thing is that I do that too, lol, I just can't read other people's sarcasm, likely due to my ASD, which can be annoying

Snap! 😄 Two peas in a pod. I'm too sarcastic but terrible at interpreting it in others. Honestly, what are we like? 😜😄

13 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Very true. Blame the crows I tell ye 😜

Hm, soon find out. Hope you can. If not, never mind. Haha! Yeah least I got my furry pants on 😬

Don't feel guilty, this thread is great 💪

Thanks but I should separate game from personal .  Less confusing all round for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Thanks but I should separate game from personal .  Less confusing all round for me.

Ah, that makes sense though I do enjoy reading your funny conversations, here lol. Shame you can't have more than two people in a PM

Edited by Catlover

7 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Yeah I know what you mean. It's a tricky balance for sure.

Have you been mauled recently anyway? I'm waiting on my snares to work. Should be ready in the morning.

2 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Haha and I thought we couldn't get more alike!

Scary stuff. Sure you're not a clone? 😜

4 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Yeah I know what you mean. It's a tricky balance for sure.

Have you been mauled recently anyway? I'm waiting on my snares to work. Should be ready in the morning. 

Scary stuff. Sure you're not a clone? 😜

Havent played since this afternoon- ghost wolf was the last one I saw!  

Got to say it was a beautiful  image! Very ethereal! ( If that's the right word)  Wish I could post screenshots! 

Hope you don't get a blizzard ,they tend to wreck snares ! At least with me anyway!🙂

11 minutes ago, Catlover said:

I mean I don't think so but now I'm not so sure.. Lol!

That's not a mirror you're looking at, it is actually meeee! Mwahaha! 🙉😱 Haha!

6 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Got to say it was a beautiful  image! Very ethereal! ( If that's the right word)  Wish I could post screenshots! 

Hope you don't get a blizzard ,they tend to wreck snares ! At least with me anyway!🙂

Oh right. Fair enough. I'll let you off then 😜

Great word, love ethereal. Perfect usage 👍💪 Guess you could take a pic of the screen but they always end up fuzzy. I honestly thought you could capture images on X-Box. Shame that. Would love to see you post some pics.

Yeah thanks, always trash mine too. Gets on my nerves. Especially in PV 😫

4 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Great word, love ethereal. Perfect usage 👍💪 Guess you could take a pic of the screen but they always end up fuzzy. I honestly thought you could capture images on X-Box. Shame that. Would love to see you post some pics.

Thanks ! 🙂 

Wasn't sure that was the right word actually! Had to look it up just in case🙂  After I'd posted! 

I play on the Xbox , I can take shots on it ,but use a notepad for the forum plus I have no idea how to do it! I'm not good with tech stuff! And I mean ,not good!😭🙂 

Yeah PV sure has its fun side! 😜

15 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Oh that's cool! I didn't think blizzards affected snares. As someone who resides in PV, this is very handy info, thanks ;) 

7 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Haha one reason why pc is the best! (joking of course) 

And oh no, I didn't know that you actually looked like a girl, lol! Or do I look like a man 🤔 Not sure if I want to know the answer to that, lol!

8 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Sorry for the double post, but since going all-animal clothing-wise, I've lost 5 degrees warmth bonus and 10 percent sprint. That's massive. But things are getting interesting, indeed.

How? Thought they were supposed to be better! 

Uh oh! ! Going to need a hairdryer to thaw you out then ! And an aurora and an extension.lead!😁

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Thanks ! 🙂 

Wasn't sure that was the right word actually! Had to look it up just in case🙂  After I'd posted! 

I play on the Xbox , I can take shots on it ,but use a notepad for the forum plus I have no idea how to do it! I'm not good with tech stuff! And I mean ,not good!😭🙂 

Yeah PV sure has its fun side! 😜

It certainly does. Had my first blizzard free day in almost a week but I was kinda annoyed, lol. I had plans to sneak into the normally wolf infested barn. At least it's not like I'm going to be waiting for the next blizzard for a while at least 😅

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Catlover said:

It certainly does. Had my first blizzard free day in almost a week but I was kinda annoyed, lol. I had plans to sneak into the normally wolf infested barn. At least it's not like I'm going to be waiting for the next blizzard for a while at least 😅

I'm curious if you actually have any there as I didn't !?

2 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I'm curious if you actually have any there as I didn't !?

Oh this is on my stalkerloper save, my pilgrim guy decided to mountain goat into the BRM ravine and couldn't get out, lol, so I had to delete that save. I'll start it again tomorrow. Sorry about that!

Edited by Catlover

13 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

How? Thought they were supposed to be better! 

Uh oh! ! Going to need a hairdryer to thaw you out then ! And an aurora and an extension.lead!😁

Hm, jury's out. No more balaclava. Socks are gone. Snow pants are shredded. Wolfenfeatures ate my decent boots and gloves cos I refused to give him a manicure. Already seeing a difference outside, my fishing experience is going to be interesting. Very cold.

Haven't been mauled for well over a year, by the way. Just moose stomped. Now I can't sprint far ... That may change.

14 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Oh that's cool! I didn't think blizzards affected snares. As someone who resides in PV, this is very handy info, thanks ;) 

Haha one reason why pc is the best! (joking of course) 

And oh no, I didn't know that you actually looked like a girl, lol! Or do I look like a man 🤔 Not sure if I want to know the answer to that, lol!

Yeah you PC master race folk 🙄😄 Kidding, drop the rifle clone wars 😜 

Haha! Yeah, hypersensitivity puts you in touch with your feminine side ... Hence the manicures and well-groomed wildlife.

Also, you two make me laugh out loud on so many occasions. Feels great. So thanks.

Edited by Matt Lomax
Typo

5 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Hm, jury's out. No more balaclava. Socks are gone. Snow pants are shredded. Wolfenfeatures ate my decent boots and gloves cos I refused to give him a manicure. Already seeing a difference outsise, my fishing experience is going to be interesting. Very cold.

Haven't been mauled for well over a year, by the way. Just moose stomped. Now I can't sprint far ... That may change.

Yeah you PC master race folk 🙄😄 Kidding, drop the rifle clone wars 😜 

Haha! Yeah, hypersensitivity puts you in touch with your feminine side ... Hence the manicures and well-groomed wildlife.

Also, you two make me laugh out loud on so many occasions. Feels great. So thanks.

Aw same with you! I swear brits are natural comedians. It's in our blood, lol!

Talking of brits, I'm cooking up a bunch of tea now lol! Not iced, unfortunately but I'll leave it out for a few minutes and it soon will bescreen_0b32009e-30b0-4634-81bb-ad8638ee4096_hi.thumb.png.8b7629ef5c965240bb5b84cf68121934.png

Looking very tasty so far 😋

Haha star wars fan? And I'm glad you see how above everything I am, with my almighty pc compared to you controller peasants ;)  

Edit- nearly ready to drink now! Just waiting for it to get all icy, lol!screen_02ed772e-ee1d-49a9-814e-ec9438a4e0c8_hi.thumb.png.eee86b5102589a4c3305abc23217d7a4.png

Edited by Catlover
  • Like 1