I finally got mauled !

Leeanda

4 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

@Leeanda Ghost wolves sound well creepy ... 😬 Not a fan of those blighted timberwolves at the best of times. In fact, since you've got the cooker on, how about timberwolf head soup and bear paw nibbles for dinner? Yum 😋 Chewy 💪

Great that you guys are now maul mates 👍

@Catlover Your recipe choice would surely win Bake Off. Nice to get creative with these dishes. I'm about to have minced guts in tomato soup with sardines in peaches for dessert. Making me hungry.

Good luck maul mates/bake off buddies. I just spent 45 minutes gathering 50 stones and the game crashed as I picked last one up. Feel like crying 😭😄

Sorry about the game, that's  really annoying when it happens! 

I'll get the Timberwolves you bring the bear as I don't have any!🙂  

Do you want beer or wine with it? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

Don't worry too much about recording it all! That could take ages! 🙂 

True. I'm going to go cull the rabbit population now as hopefully wolves will just come to me if I'm stinky. I won't record everything, just how many wolves I see, etc. Hopefully I'll get some maulings in too

3 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

@Catlover Your recipe choice would surely win Bake Off. Nice to get creative with these dishes. I'm about to have minced guts in tomato soup with sardines in peaches for dessert. Making me hungry.

Good luck maul mates/bake off buddies. I just spent 45 minutes gathering 50 stones and the game crashed as I picked last one up. Feel like crying 😭😄

Ooh lovely, enjoy your delicious meal! And haha maul-mates, I like that. Feel free to join in :) And oh no! I hate when the game crashes. I really wish you could manually save

3 minutes ago, Catlover said:

True. I'm going to go cull the rabbit population now as hopefully wolves will just come to me if I'm stinky. I won't record everything, just how many wolves I see, etc. Hopefully I'll get some maulings in too

Ooh lovely, enjoy your delicious meal! And haha maul-mates, I like that. Feel free to join in :) And oh no! I hate when the game crashes. I really wish you could manually save

They're less likely to attack you unless there's a good reason!  You might need to keep the bunnies alive as bait!  Not sure being stinky makes a difference!

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Sorry about the game, that's  really annoying when it happens! 

I'll get the Timberwolves you bring the bear as I don't have any!🙂  

Do you want beer or wine with it? 

Yeah it was quite soul-destroying actually. But I laughed it off. Already collected them again in half the time 💪 A Brucie bonus for sure 👍

No worries, I'm there 😄👊

And both ☺ Feeling like getting drunk after the crash 😄

6 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Yeah it's annoying. I usually force a save now and then but ... Well, think I was picking stuff up too quick and overloaded it. Maul mate 👊😜

5 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Yeah it was quite soul-destroying actually. But I laughed it off. Already collected them again in half the time 💪 A Brucie bonus for sure 👍

No worries, I'm there 😄👊

And both ☺ Feeling like getting drunk after the crash 😄

Yeah it's annoying. I usually force a save now and then but ... Well, think I was picking stuff up too quick and overloaded it. Maul mate 👊😜

Well I'm glad you got your stones again!   And that you didn't lose the entire run!  We could really do with saves files on consoles!   

Oh dear! That bad? I know how you feel though! Lost my 750+ run to a save issue!  Not amused! 

Well how about something stronger? Whisky? Vodka? Fermented moose bile? 😃

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Well I'm glad you got your stones again!   And that you didn't lose the entire run!  We could really do with saves files on consoles!   

Oh dear! That bad? I know how you feel though! Lost my 750+ run to a save issue!  Not amused! 

Well how about something stronger? Whisky? Vodka? Fermented moose bile? 😃

Fermented moose bile? You really are a romantic. How did you know that's my drink? 😘🤣

Oh my lordy, I'd probably jump through the window if this run was lost. There are cloud saves on Switch, so ... Hopefully that back up would work. But it is slightly frustrating. Quite rare. But yeah, could do without.

Gutted for you losing that run, really sucks 😫😭

5 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Fermented moose bile? You really are a romantic. How did you know that's my drink? 😘🤣

Oh my lordy, I'd probably jump through the window if this run was lost. There are cloud saves on Switch, so ... Hopefully that back up would work. But it is slightly frustrating. Quite rare. But yeah, could do without.

Gutted for you losing that run, really sucks 😫😭

Vintage bottle  on ice just for you! 😃 I'd get the candles out too if I had any that is😁 

Glad you have a back up file too!

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Vintage bottle  on ice just for you! 😃 I'd get the candles out too if I had any that is😁 

Glad you have a back up file too!

Aw, I'm going to boil the biggest bear head for you now, mohawk and all 👍 Thanks ☺ Might even wrap it with a bloody bandage 🤔

Cheers 💪 What console are you on? Do you have back ups? I'm guessing not if you lost your game. Heartbreaking 😫

Aw, I'm going to boil the biggest bear head for you now, mohawk and all 👍 Thanks ☺ Might even wrap it with a bloody bandage 🤔

Cheers 💪 What console are you on? Do you have back ups? I'm guessing not if you lost your game. Heartbreaking 😫

Ooh, mohawked bear. Fancy sharing, Leeanda? Lol :) 

And I didn't know you played on switch. I don't actually know anyone who plays on switch, lol. What is it like, playing TLD on a smaller screen? Does it affect gameplay or is it just the same as on an xbox?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt Lomax said:

That sounds yummy!  Might look like something from predators but still! 😁 

I'm on Xbox , so no back up I'm afraid!  I don't mind so much now though! My current run isn't going too bad and I like looking for all that loot! 😃 

• Like 1

Also @Leeanda, did you experience many blizzards in BRM? Experienced two already, one on each day. Gosh, it's like being back in unpleasant valley!

Edit, seen one t-wolf! Just up the rope climb near the substation. Scared the life out of me, probably smelled my rabbit bait, lol

Edit again, never mind there was two. My bad!

Edited by Catlover

3 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Ooh, mohawked bear. Fancy sharing, Leeanda? Lol :) 

And I didn't know you played on switch. I don't actually know anyone who plays on switch, lol. What is it like, playing TLD on a smaller screen? Does it affect gameplay or is it just the same as on an xbox?

This gargantuan bear head could feed a skeleton army, seriously 😋

I never play undocked/handheld mode. Tried it once for a minute and it played great. No difference. I play on my huge TV with sound coming through stereo speakers. Very loud 💪😄 As for performance, looks fab and plays buttery smooth. I think you've seen some of my screenshots, don't really see much difference between consoles.

2 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

That sounds yummy!  Might look like something from predators but still! 😁 

I'm on Xbox , so no back up I'm afraid!  I don't mind so much now though! My current run isn't going too bad and I like looking for all that loot! 😃 

🤣 Yeah, Predator always makes me crave spare ribs 👍😄

Ah that's a shame, least you've got over it. I was going to recommend a good therapist ... But he's just jacked in after 2 years with me 😂👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt Lomax said:

I never play undocked/handheld mode. Tried it once for a minute and it played great. No difference. I play on my huge TV with sound coming through stereo speakers. Very loud 💪😄 As for performance, looks fab and plays buttery smooth. I think you've seen some of my screenshots, don't really see much difference between consoles.

Ah that's a shame, least you've got over it. I was going to recommend a good therapist ... But he's just jacked in after 2 years with me 😂👍

Haha I'll come join you at the Bear Boiling Bar then :) 

Yes, I have seen some of your screenshots, they're gorgeous by the way. I think it's crazy how a game like TLD can fit into something so tiny. The wonders of technology, am I right ;) 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Haha I'll come join you at the Bear Boiling Bar then :) 

Yes, I have seen some of your screenshots, they're gorgeous by the way. I think it's crazy how a game like TLD can fit into something so tiny. The wonders of technology, am I right ;) 

👍 I'm up for that at the Three B's. Maul mates baking bear heads at the boiling bar and grill 😋

You're right 😻 Love the watercolour stylings, seems to really come alive on the big screen. A world to get lost in for hours, for sure. Like strolling through a piece of classic art.

Edited by Matt Lomax

2 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

LoL!  Shame I think I could use one at the moment!😃   

Pretty good film that !  Prefer predators though with Adrian  Brody!  Certainly had some spare ribs in it! Wouldn't want them without barbecue sauce on though!😁

• Like 1

👍 I'm up for that at the Three B's. Maul mates baking bear heads at the boiling bar and grill 😋

You're right 😻 Love the watercolour stylings, seems to really come alive on the big screen. A world to get lost in for hours, for sure. Like strolling through a piece of classic art.

Haha you like your alliteration it seems, lol

And yeah, I played on a tv once, though I prefer to use a pc. We do have a projector though, curious to see how it would look on that

• Like 1

Just now, Leeanda said:

LoL!  Shame I think I could use one at the moment!😃   

Pretty good film that !  Prefer predators though with Adrian  Brody!  Certainly had some spare ribs in it! Wouldn't want them without barbecue sauce on though!😁

A bear head or a skeleton army? 🤔😄

Great film, watched it numerous times and it never gets old. Classic action movie 👍 And stop making me hungry, may have to carve some flesh up shortly 🙊

6 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

A bear head or a skeleton army? 🤔😄

Great film, watched it numerous times and it never gets old. Classic action movie 👍 And stop making me hungry, may have to carve some flesh up shortly 🙊

LoL!   Got a Well stocked freezer have you?😁    Definitely a bear head! 😃

Edited by Leeanda
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Haha you like your alliteration it seems, lol

And yeah, I played on a tv once, though I prefer to use a pc. We do have a projector though, curious to see how it would look on that

Haha! And why not? 😜

Should try it on your projector, bet it would look great. Never been a fan of gaming on a monitor myself. Don't know why. Must be cos I've always had consoles. You get used to it I guess. Plenty and pros and cons to both though. Thinking about it, I thought you sounded a bit snobby when I mentioned Switch 🤔 Now I know why 😜😄 I'm joking, put down the hatchet ...

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

LoL!   Got a Well stocked freezer have you?😁   

Indeed, I store my skeletons on the top shelf behind the peaches 😻

• Like 1

Haha! And why not? 😜

Should try it on your projector, bet it would look great. Never been a fan of gaming on a monitor myself. Don't know why. Must be cos I've always had consoles. You get used to it I guess. Plenty and pros and cons to both though. Thinking about it, I thought you sounded a bit snobby when I mentioned Switch 🤔 Now I know why 😜😄 I'm joking, put down the hatchet ...

I'm very offended that you would think that! You need to be nice to me or you'll not have any aurora dreams, lol :) (Kidding of course. I'd come up with a worse punishment than that 😜)

I'm more on team monitor but each to their own, I just find xboxes and the like too difficult to use, I'm always pressing the wrong buttons, lol. Yeah I'll probably give it a go on the projector sometime

Edited by Catlover
  • Like 1

Haha! And why not? 😜

Indeed, I store my skeletons on the top shelf behind the peaches 😻

LoL! Shouldn't they be in the closet?  Along with all those crow feathers😃

• Like 1