I finally got mauled !

Leeanda

1 minute ago, Catlover said:

That's great! Though I also like Gizmo lol. 

Gershwin Gizmo, the Gun Weilding Guinea Pig

(I really hope people don't look at my search history!) 

🤣 Gershwin Gizmo, that's my favourite name ever 🤣🤣

Haha! Don't worry, it's probably as surreal as mine 👍😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

I leave you two for a few minutes  and look what I miss! 🙂 

Great pic!  

How about a wolf having his last cigarette on the firing line ! Executioner gizmo aimed ready to fire?🙂

Already started it, but that's a great idea! 

Have a sneak preview!

Not sure why I'm using my serious art sketchbook for this but I have no regrets 16456484634781507741927535438224.thumb.jpg.53c653ee1bbf544eeb5b616fec5ce082.jpg

Of course it's nowhere near done but expect it finished by tomorrow at the latest 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Have a sneak preview!

Not sure why I'm using my serious art sketchbook for this but I have no regrets 16456484634781507741927535438224.thumb.jpg.53c653ee1bbf544eeb5b616fec5ce082.jpg

Of course it's nowhere near done but expect it finished by tomorrow at the latest 

Looking forward to  seeing  the finished picture! 😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Have a sneak preview!

Very cool 😎 A serious character like Gershwin Gizmo deserves a page in the serious art sketchbook 💪😄

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

16456488105455951137612864654040.thumb.jpg.69675f502b73fdb19463a91c56451340.jpg

Why is he so fat! I think Gershwin Gizmo needs to cut a few carbs! (also yes I do know that random line makes it look like a butt, I'm changing it 😅

1 minute ago, Matt Lomax said:

Very cool 😎 A serious character like Gershwin Gizmo deserves a page in the serious art sketchbook 💪😄

Thank you! And very true. Next up, a comic strip

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Why is he so fat! I think Gershwin Gizmo needs to cut a few carbs! (also yes I do know that random line makes it look like a butt, I'm changing it 😅

A few weeks of cat tails he'll be in slimmers magazine for sure!😁

• Like 2

Just now, Catlover said:

Hahaha! He's clearly been eating all the wolves on the island, greedy (guinea) pig 😄 No wonder his butt crease is showing 🙊😂 Cute though, love his expression 💪

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

A few weeks of cat tails he'll be in slimmers magazine for sure!😁

Haha! Also sorry, completely missed your other message. I'm not ignoring you, I promise! 😅

6 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Hahaha! He's clearly been eating all the wolves on the island, greedy (guinea) pig 😄 No wonder his butt crease is showing 🙊😂 Cute though, love his expression 💪

Haha thanks! I don't know how this turned into me drawing Gershwin Gizmo tormenting wolves but I'm not complaining, lol! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Haha! Also sorry, completely missed your other message. I'm not ignoring you, I promise! 😅

Haha thanks! I don't know how this turned into me drawing Gershwin Gizmo tormenting wolves but I'm not complaining, lol! 

No problem! I'm kinda miles away today!   

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

No problem! I'm kinda miles away today!   

To be honest me too, lol, and hopefully tomorrow you won't be miles away. 

I'm glad you like the guinea pig version of you, lol! Though if I've drawn you, it's only fair I draw Matt... Hopefully he won't mind being the fleeing wolf, lol! Unless he'd rather be another animal, which I'd gladly add in 😁

• Upvote 1

Us three !😁  Not complaining either! It's great fun!

Haha yeah true, though other people have commented too. And I hope you don't mind the fact it's gone slightly off topic. Also, I've nearly done the sketch now but I'm going to colour it tomorrow. Hopefully you'll like it! 

3 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Haha yeah true, though other people have commented too. And I hope you don't mind the fact it's gone slightly off topic. Also, I've nearly done the sketch now but I'm going to colour it tomorrow. Hopefully you'll like it! 

Its not off topic!  A Nut job with a gun  chasing wolves. That's me to a T.😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Its not off topic!  A Nut job with a gun  chasing wolves. That's me to a T.😁

Haha are you a guinea pig called Gershwin too? 

Also, I sent you a message via pm. I thought I'd tell you here since I suppose it's kind of important and you don't get notified sometimes 

5 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Haha are you a guinea pig called Gershwin too? 

Also, I sent you a message via pm. I thought I'd tell you here since I suppose it's kind of important and you don't get notified sometimes 

Well it's more fun thinking I'm a guinea pig  rather than Astrid! I can just pretend she's squeaking instead of some of those really annoying comments! 😁