Replace carcasses and corpses in all regions

Murpharoo

Can I ask Hinterland that when the next hotfix is released that ALL the "prop" carcasses and corpses are replaced in all regions. 

I have missed so many carcasses,  corpses, feathers and the items that would have been on the corpses eg keys, Polaroids etc etc☹. 

For a permadeath game ,with no old saves to revert to, in runs that might be years old in real time (or game time) these bugs are immensely frustrating.  

Not to mention my longest run of 550 days now has the "insufficient memory bug"  on the XBox. 

1 hour ago, Murpharoo said:

Can I ask Hinterland that when the next hotfix is released that ALL the "prop" carcasses and corpses are replaced in all regions. 

I have missed so many carcasses,  corpses, feathers and the items that would have been on the corpses eg keys, Polaroids etc etc☹. 

For a permadeath game ,with no old saves to revert to, in runs that might be years old in real time (or game time) these bugs are immensely frustrating.  

Not to mention my longest run of 550 days now has the "insufficient memory bug"  on the XBox. 

Sorry you're having a bad time and sympathies about the save problem. I lost a 750+ day run to it as well. 

I agree.  Unfortunately, in my oldest save - replacing the corpses that have been now lost won't replace some of the items I happened to have stored in them (usually tin cans that I thought would never be useful and now I wish I had to make noisemakers).  I've thankfully never gotten the insufficient memory bug.  How full is your hard drive?  I know FO4 has real problems if the hard drive is nearly full.

4 hours ago, UpUpAway95 said:

I agree.  Unfortunately, in my oldest save - replacing the corpses that have been now lost won't replace some of the items I happened to have stored in them (usually tin cans that I thought would never be useful and now I wish I had to make noisemakers).  I've thankfully never gotten the insufficient memory bug.  How full is your hard drive?  I know FO4 has real problems if the hard drive is nearly full.

I even factory reset my console and reinstalled TLD so the hard drive was almost empty.  No dice ☹