Piano music on the radio during an aurora

Levelgrinder

1 hour ago, GothSkunk said:

If you're like me, and you collect all the Aurora messages, you'll learn more about the piano music, and the person who plays it!

"Aurora messages"? Can you explain please?

My guess is that there is another survivor out there, somewhere, still broadcasting his radio channel of piano music, just like he used to play well into the night at Blackrock Prison. 😏

1 hour ago, Levelgrinder said:

"Aurora messages"? Can you explain please?

There are a number of locations with computers/laptops in them, that come to life during the Aurora. They boot up, and present on the screen one of the last things still stored on the storage drive. Each computer/laptop has at least 3 messages (think emails or notepad documents) that predate the big flash.

1 hour ago, GothSkunk said:

There are a number of locations with computers/laptops in them, that come to life during the Aurora. They boot up, and present on the screen one of the last things still stored on the storage drive. Each computer/laptop has at least 3 messages (think emails or notepad documents) that predate the big flash.

Ok the buffer memory messages from the PCs and laptops. I have quite a few so I'll have to revisit them. Thanks.