Reappearing Prop Deer

E_T

Since the last update, the Prop Deer that is located near to the FM Shortwave tower has reappeared twice.  I've now harvested it 3 different times.

I'm playing Stalker difficulty and had first harvested that Deer over 200 game days previously (original harvest around day 100, game is now in day 300+).

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

On 12/23/2021 at 10:03 AM, hozz1235 said:

Are you sure you harvested all of it the previous times?  If so, I'd report it.

Yeah, when you have passed that point several times (while transferring stuff) and there is nothing there for a long time, then "poof", a prop deer appeared and not looking a gift bug in the mouth, Harvest it again.  It DID disappear before my next trip by there, but the Crow feathers were still there as well as invisible crows flying about, but nothing else there.  Then, while the Hide/guts from that are still curing, the 3rd one shows up.  Again, harvested.  It did properly disappear afterwards (crows and all).

So, how exactly should I report it?

On 12/24/2021 at 2:16 PM, E_T said:

Yeah, when you have passed that point several times (while transferring stuff) and there is nothing there for a long time, then "poof", a prop deer appeared and not looking a gift bug in the mouth, Harvest it again.  It DID disappear before my next trip by there, but the Crow feathers were still there as well as invisible crows flying about, but nothing else there.  Then, while the Hide/guts from that are still curing, the 3rd one shows up.  Again, harvested.  It did properly disappear afterwards (crows and all).

So, how exactly should I report it?

https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• 2 weeks later...