Bleak Inlet 50 Day Interloper Visit

Ahatch

Something I noticed today I seemed to stuck at the 36 day mark then realized that when I stay in the prison itself it's not counting it as Blackrock Region so I have pulled up stakes and headed over to the Foreman's Clearcut area as I have not mapped that part of the map very well. The bear in the prison wasn't here when I arrived way back. I looted everything on that side of the prison and figured I wouldn't need to even enter that area then he showed up.

I spent a few days mapping out the western side of the map. I was using the work bench over there a bit it's a bit out of the way but a nice little nook in the middle of nowhere. There's a nice little cave on the rope climb near there one could imagine setting up a nice mini  base there with the bunnies right there.

I found some more saplings so actually got a nice stockpile to keep my archery kit going. Plan is to map out everything and leave a nice trail of food should I ever wish to come back here for whatever reason (not sure if that will happen on this run unless I want to get Faithful Cartographer badge. 

I finished my 50 days on this map and I made my way all the way back to Coastal Highway to finish up my 50 day runs on there and Desolation Point :) I conclude the map is manageable with level 5 archery or just using stealth crouching effectively and just plane avoiding timber wolf areas. 

• Upvote 1