Moving hides

Jynxer

So, the weirdest thing happened. I killed the moose at the hunting lodge in BR and I brought the hide and guts in and set them near the back door. The next day I brought all the meat in and started cooking it when I noticed the hide was gone. The guts were still there though. I was a little annoyed, but the same thing happened to me before with a bear hide in the cave below, so I thought it was some bug. The next day I went into the basement to craft some snares, and there was my moose hide floating in mid air near the firewood bin, still curing.  So weird! Anyone had this happen before?

15 hours ago, Jynxer said:

So, the weirdest thing happened. I killed the moose at the hunting lodge in BR and I brought the hide and guts in and set them near the back door. The next day I brought all the meat in and started cooking it when I noticed the hide was gone. The guts were still there though. I was a little annoyed, but the same thing happened to me before with a bear hide in the cave below, so I thought it was some bug. The next day I went into the basement to craft some snares, and there was my moose hide floating in mid air near the firewood bin, still curing.  So weird! Anyone had this happen before?

Hi Survivor -- sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'd be happy to investigate. Please file a ticket via our support portal for further assistance: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us