Doh!!

past caring

Just spent the last week freezing my nuts off inside Bricklayer's Retreat after a lucky one shot kill on Mr Moose (something I've not yet managed in Survival mode) and waiting for the hide to cure. I'm really early on in this episode - I've not even returned with the medicine for the warden yet - so I thought the satchel would come in really handy. Now realised I don't have the sodding recipe. 🤣

I found the satchel in foresttalker cache but ıt appears after the last main task (mine mission) ı found in both green and capable survivor but ı dont know ıf ıt appears in hardened survivor difficulty. Congrats for one shot ı have never done that. ( only rifle ı am not good with bow)

@past caring,  Outstanding never the less!  As to the hide, if you are going to stay in story mode for a while just playing as if you are in the sandbox, then I would suggest making a nice moose hide rug.  Otherwise I don't think there is any other use for the hide.  But as @Pinar5-06 mentions, you will find a completed moose satchel if you complete the forest talkers side quest.   and thanks for the mention @Bimbobjoejr.,  I did post a pic of that most lucky one shot kill of a moose in share your screenshots, you can find it on page 166 of the thread.

• Upvote 1