My game disappeared

Cranky

So I’m about 50 days out from surviving 500 days on my current stalker run. I just cleared out the lower section of the Coastal Hwy mine on a beautiful auroral night. took an hour nap just outside the mine and turned off my Xbox for the night. 

I wake up this morning to find that the stalker run no longer exists. Of my survival mode saved games, it shows I have 2/20 slots used, but I can only see and load one of them (my sons pilgrim run).

I’m so very confused and angry at the moment, months of game play gone and I don’t know why. 

2B1BEF0C-D521-4805-94DC-7C80D682265A.jpeg

image.jpg

On 11/6/2021 at 10:58 AM, Cranky said:

So I’m about 50 days out from surviving 500 days on my current stalker run. I just cleared out the lower section of the Coastal Hwy mine on a beautiful auroral night. took an hour nap just outside the mine and turned off my Xbox for the night. 

I wake up this morning to find that the stalker run no longer exists. Of my survival mode saved games, it shows I have 2/20 slots used, but I can only see and load one of them (my sons pilgrim run).

I’m so very confused and angry at the moment, months of game play gone and I don’t know why. 

2B1BEF0C-D521-4805-94DC-7C80D682265A.jpeg

image.jpg

Sorry to hear this happened to you -- it's a terrible feeling to lose this kind of progress. 

If you restart and find your save still isn't available, please file a report via our support portal: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us