Favourite difficulty?

Leeanda

I don't know if it's just me but I'd be interested to hear from other pilgrimers on this. 

Has anyone noticed an increase in bear/moose attacking since the last 2 updates?    They've definitely increased for me, I've had at least 5 bears in a row turn on me in this run alone. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Has anyone noticed an increase in bear/moose attacking since the last 2 updates?    They've definitely increased for me, I've had at least 5 bears in a row turn on me in this run alone. 

I have been only ever been mauled by a bear once, a few years ago at the PV Farmstead. 

THE BROTHER did actually run into a moose in the Muskeg, and it seemed very aggressive. However, other than one at Desolation Point, also a few years ago, I have not been close enough to a moose to find out.

• Like 1

Just now, conanjaguar said:

I have been only ever been mauled by a bear once, a few years ago at the PV Farmstead. 

THE BROTHER did actually run into a moose in the Muskeg, and it seemed very aggressive. However, other than one at Desolation Point, also a few years ago, I have not been close enough to a moose to find out.

Not that long ago I could run around in the open shooting them quite a few times without them turning in me ,now it's the total opposite. The chances of them running away are down by about 80% I would say.  

And the bear at pv farm seems to be the worst for it,and also for all the bugs too.

• Upvote 1