Big Cats & Bats

Idea

There is a whole thread dedicated to cats! It is a sign that you should add big cats, go go Canadian Lynx!

There are also caves and in the caves should be bats :D

Both of these are on my animal wish list.

Loving the game!

There is a thread for dogs too.

Dogs can wear backpacks, and dogs are useful to keep you warm while a cat leave you in the middle of a snowstorm.

If you put cats in this game, please add a chance that one of them may shoot you in the back (by mistake ofc).

in winter bats are hibernating in caves that are very sheltered (no snow, no wind, relatively warm). I haven't been everywhere in the game yet, but something like Alan's Cave is not even close to sheltered enough.. Hate to say it, but I don't think they would be a beneficial addition

Awww but bats :(

Are you sure there are no bats in the game? Last time I played I thought I saw some bats cross Mystery Lake at sunset. At first I thought they were ravens/crows, but when they flew over me, I took a good look and they appeared very bat-like. Since some ravens/crows were still circling above a dead body behind Lone Lake Cabin, I ran over there and took a good look, and I had the impression that they looked different, rather bird-like. I was too confused to take screenshots, shall check again around ML when the sun sets... can anyone confirm?

Also, I read somewhere that someone saw an owl. I hardly ever venture outside when it is dark, so I wouldn't know. Does anyone have any info about this?

Archived