Inconsistent moose

Leeanda

8 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

The Moose in Broken Railroad can also spawn in the woods between the Maint. Shed and the gate to the Lodge Section in Broken Railroad as well.

Also another way to tell if a Moose is around is that if other wildlife crosses it's path...it will react causing all other wildlife...including Bears to scatter.

I have noticed rubbings being there and at the lodge at the same time. Cant say I've seen one there though. After 90+ days of waiting  for it to turn up on my last run, I thought that the best thing to do from now on was just hope I get lucky! 🙂 

Didn't realise the bear ran from the moose though. So thanks for the info!  Still wondering why HTL decided to do it that way! 

54 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

I'm just doing quick test runs for a TLD Tournmanent I'm taking part in starting Nov. 1.

And It started min in BR...and I slept the night in the Maint. Shed...and for the first time ever ran into the Moose down below...first time since BR was introduced I've ever had the Moose spawn there.

That sounds about right!😁 Either when you least need it  or worse when you have no weapons!  Good luck in the tournament! 

Hang on a minute. TLD do tournaments?

Edited by Leeanda

Does anyone know if there's a set amount of moose per game or if it depends on level difficulty? I know with bears there's always a certain amount in each area on pilgrim,so I was wondering if it was the same with moose but rather in total not just area?

Edited by Leeanda

The places I've seen moose spawn are the trapper's homestead, near the bridge by the carter hydro dam, on the marsh overlook(i think?) in forlorn muskeg, a patch of trees near the maint. shed in broken railroad, near the hunting lodge in the clearing, by the lake past the trailer in mountain town(moving towards Spruce Falls Bridge), I think the birch grove in pleasant valley, the bridge between the lighthouse and the processing facility in desolation point, and by the washed out trailers in bleak inlet.

Hope that gives an idea of where to look, if they even spawn.

4 hours ago, Bimbobjoejr. said:

The places I've seen moose spawn are the trapper's homestead, near the bridge by the carter hydro dam, on the marsh overlook(i think?) in forlorn muskeg, a patch of trees near the maint. shed in broken railroad, near the hunting lodge in the clearing, by the lake past the trailer in mountain town(moving towards Spruce Falls Bridge), I think the birch grove in pleasant valley, the bridge between the lighthouse and the processing facility in desolation point, and by the washed out trailers in bleak inlet.

Hope that gives an idea of where to look, if they even spawn.

Thanks!  I know where most of the spawn points are except HRV, possible CH except the Quonset! They're just not turning up! I've just started yet another run because I got so annoyed on the last one I killed her off! In total I saw 1 moose ! And I'd been everywhere except HRV!

1 hour ago, Bimbobjoejr. said:

I don't go to hushed river valley, so I couldn't help ya even if I wanted to. Maybe RnGesus isn't looking down in your favor.

No probs! This new run is better, actually killed 2 already! Not bad for 18+ days in!☺ 

How ya been anyway,haven't seen you on here much lately.

22 hours ago, Leeanda said:

No probs! This new run is better, actually killed 2 already! Not bad for 18+ days in!☺ 

How ya been anyway,haven't seen you on here much lately.

Doing my own thing, I just don't do much on here. Just see what people are doing and whisk away. Reply to something if I feel like it