hinterland store?

Theburnedone

what happened to the long dark merch i recently lost my jacket and i was wondering what happened to the store i know it was disabled during covid but now the option is completely gone is this section discontinued or just still temporally absent. i would love to re buy the hatchet jacket and maybe a poster.

Thanks 

-the burned one

• Upvote 1

Will have to wait and see when they open up again. We are battling a long 4th covid wave here and HL seems to be really sensible about not jumping back in to the studio. Some Canadian provinces that opened up too soon are seeing full hospitals on verge of collapse. Best to be cautious and patient.

I think I really want that jacket though.

1. they used to send stickers when you bought stuff I got the game logo sticker when I bought my hoodie/jacket 

2. i guess it makes sense that they haven't reopened but its kind of a shame 

3. fuck I want another jacket things were comfy excellent makeshift pillows when folded into them selves 

thanks sito 

haven't kept up with whats going on over there, not much in ther UK press about it but everythings open here so I'm wondering what the benchmark to reopen would be so I can keep an eye out. I want everyone to stay safe but I really want a couple of their mugs :D

Edited by Corso

On 9/27/2021 at 6:29 PM, Sito said:

Hinterland says they will re-open the store once it is safe to do so. For now they cannot staff it during Covid. They probably got tired of all the inquiries so disabled the link.

This is correct. Keep following the forums for updates, and thanks for your patience. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1