Cars

Leeanda

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

Hi! Has anybody else been able to turn round when in a car? I've had it happen a few times ! Am I the only one with this good glitch! It only happens in one of the cars on the bridge in PV .

The only time I was able to turn around in car was when I entered the car by the Stone Church in DP while in crouched mode.  I ended up saving the game whilst being in the car.  At startup on the next play I was sitting under the car and could look all the way around from underneath.  Interesting perspective for sure.  I snapped a bunch of pics and shared here on the forums, in case you wanna check them out.  

Has this only happened in this one car you mention?  Have you been able to duplicate this glitch in any other walkthroughs?  

It has happened in the two nearest the bear cave! The first time I shot the bear in the backside and instead of running away it turned and stared at me which from previous experience isn't good! So I got in the red car and watched while the bear came toward me. I was surprised to be able to follow it pass by the car .I did a full rotation (possessed) then it just stopped! Last time was the same but I got out of the car by the opposite rear door!handy that one because the gap on that side isn't big enough for the bear!!

Haven't tried it many other cars so I'm not sure if it will work!

• Upvote 1

Sorry I meant in mountain town not PV! If it happened to someone else then it must just be a glitch in that particular area!! Handy because there's not much room on that bridge!its me or the bear and its not gonna be me again!

• Upvote 1