30 Days of Night mode

Peaks

In other words it doesn't directly kill you it just means damage is caused by something else that's related to it like not sleeping  outside due to no bedroll being available?

Sorry not very articulate today but I hope you get what I'm saying!

Edited by Leeanda

9 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

In other words it doesn't directly kill you it just means damage is caused by something else that's related to it like not sleeping  outside due to no bedroll being available?

That's correct.

Even if you have a bedroll you might be somewhere far from a cave.

Or maybe its too cold even in the cave to sleep without condition loss.

Or maybe you got cabin fever when you were exhausted and now you have to trot by wolf infested zones at a slow pace.

Edited by darkscaryforest

Makes sense I suppose! But somewhere in the back of my mind I was hoping that they would just go (eventually) into some sort of crazed  state and become unhinged and reckless! Only for comical effect  but it would bring some light heartedness into the game! 

Mirages might be fun! 

On 6/20/2021 at 3:42 PM, Dr. S. said:

After spending a few minutes in the hut, I progressed to CF. The cure listed in the status page was don't sleep indoors for 24 hours. So I didn't, and after 24 hours of not being indoors, I immediately caught CF a second time. Then, after another 24 hours outdoors, I immediately caught CF a third time. So somehow, the CF risk is not declining at all, and I seem to be in a perpetual state of CF. Each time I'm "cured" of CF, I immediately catch it again.

Got an email from Hinterland support that this would be fixed in a future patch.