Custom Options

Mig_zvm

The option to add deadly fog into standard survival.

Maybe in a way that lets you choose how long you want to be allowed to live in each region.

This would allow players to set up Stranded runs where they start in one region but have only a certain amount of time to reach their destination region, where we will live out our final days.

I had thought of something like that. It’s mentioned in other posts I’ve seen. A fog that slowly dwindles down the accessible regions do you end up in one to survive in. Randomly obviously. 
I think that could be a fun element but at the same time, I think the typical length of each “round” is typically pretty substantial, I think the same idea can be accomplished on your own just by setting limits on yourself. Just my opinion but I agree with @Old Hermit, that battle royal style doesn’t really fit the style of gameplay that TLD fills.

I was talking about the deadly fog from Darwalker.

Trying to come up with the easiest ideas possible to implement, with the presumption that something already programmed into one part would be easily adaptable as something interesting and compelling in Survivor Mode.