Fear-quit!

LadyWinter

6 hours ago, LadyWinter said:

Yeah, I fear-quit 4 mins before the big guy showed up. Gonna screw my courage to the sticking place and get back at it tomorrow...

I found myself actually jumping off cliffs to avoid being killed by it lol, cause scary. Then I wrote my own story down, and I’m never letting that thing get me now lol.

• Like 3

I'm someone who doesn't like scary things. I detest jack-in-the-box scares most, as that's what most horror games just seem to be lately.

This is nothing like that. It's more like a slowly crescendoing sense of dread. The only thing that scared me was the occasional wolf that announced their presence very unexpectedly.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, GothSkunk said:

I'm someone who doesn't like scary things. I detest jack-in-the-box scares most, as that's what most horror games just seem to be lately.

This is nothing like that. It's more like a slowly crescendoing sense of dread. The only thing that scared me was the occasional wolf that announced their presence very unexpectedly.

It says something about the quality of the event when we'd rather starve / leap off cliffs / suicide rush a bear, to avoid the Big Bad. Well played, Hinterland, well played. Or well coded, whatever...

• Upvote 1
  • Like 4