10 degrees less

mayimbe

On 7/15/2020 at 5:09 AM, mayimbe said:

Hello, I would like the low external and internal temperatures of the event to remain in survival mode as well.

Then I recommend to just choose to wear less and/or lower quality clothing in the game.
It would achieve the same effect.
(think of it like a personal challenge and always scrap all the really good clothes - then the cold would be more threatening)

I recommend folks just exercise a little player choice rather than wanting to change the game for everyone just to suit one's personal taste.

:coffee::fire:

On 7/1/2020 at 7:20 PM, ManicManiac said:

Player choice is very powerful at the changing the experience you have in this game.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:39 AM, ManicManiac said:

How we choose to play is often more powerful in terms of changing the experience than to want to change the game itself.

Edited by ManicManiac

Hace 3 horas, ManicManiac dijo:

Entonces recomiendo simplemente elegir usar menos y / o ropa de menor calidad en el juego.
Lograría el mismo efecto.
(piense en ello como un desafío personal y siempre deseche toda la ropa realmente buena, entonces el frío sería más amenazante)

Recomiendo a las personas que solo ejerzan una pequeña elección de jugador en lugar de querer cambiar el juego para que todos se adapten a sus gustos personales.

:cafetería:: fuego:

inside the house, for very few clothes you wear, the temperature is always good, so it would not be any threat and with respect to wanting to change the game it was only a desire for colder temperatures I do not think it is much change but well it is only my desire . for that reason I put it on this wish list.

Edited by mayimbe

@mayimbe

I was only weighing in on a possible alternative, and my general thoughts about the power of the player to change the experience just by choosing to play a little differently.  I didn't mean anything towards you personally.  :)

8 minutes ago, mayimbe said:

Inside the house, because of the little clothes you wear, the temperature is always good

Fair enough.  That's true, as long as we have a bed to jump into, we can run around inside most structures without any clothing on at all.  We'd still get a little cold while being up and about in those structures, but you're right that's not really dangerous... that's a fair point. :)

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1