How to best use the snow shelter?

Forksnoken

6 hours ago, Salty Crackers said:

I've never seen all 3 of the Waterfront Cottages burned down. Often there is only one left, but all 3 have beds, so it's not really an issue.

On a side note, you can also sleep in the car at Commuter's Lament, but I'm not sure why you would.

Then that would make Waterfront Cottages the closest bed for that journey.  Cars were mentioned in the post by Ice Hole.  There is the truck at the exit to the cave in the connect plus one or two (can't remember exactly) by the burned out homestead.  I'm also uncertain if there is now a bed in the cave out by the arch.  Almost certainly though, Ice Hole was talking about the journey from DP to CH and not meaning to imply there were no beds in DP.

I've sent my 500 plus day interloper player for a 50 day stay on good ol Forlorn Muskeg and I have realized the snow shelter comes into it's on here. This is due to the fact Forlorn is kind of Wolf central on Interloper. I killed 2 wolves at the bunkhouses from the high rocks then 3 more showed up at my doorstep so I finished them off. The problem I encountered was I kept needing to stoke my fire to keep warm. I wanted to go stay at the cave near the fallen radio tower but more wolves that way. So I was lucky I packed lots of cloth from my stay in Bleak Inlet and so I built my snow shelter right here at the Spence Farmstead which will serve as my base. There is plenty of sticks here so I am trying to keep the shelter in good shape in order to prevent having to dig into my cloth. My clothes are pretty good so I can stay above freezing in the shelter for now. I haven't had any bad blizzards yet.  I have it facing the planks going up to the loft in case the wolves return I can scoot up to the loft to try to hunt them out again. 

snowshelterview.png

• Upvote 2