Does time in snow shelter make clothes wet?

Sprinter

I am playing TLDv1.74 58755 (as of 2020-03), Survival, Voyageur, day 33 (mentioning that, because I read survival gets more difficult over time).

I had an odd experience. I climbed down a rope, then I built a snow shelter. I had a bedroll on me. I spent 3 hours in the snow shelter "passing time" (selected from campcraft radial menu). Then I slept 10 hours in the shelter (also selected from capmcraft radial menu). When I woke up, my clothes were soaking wet.

The questions which arise are:

- Did the clothes get wet from climbing down?

- Is there a difference between selecting to sleep and pass time from campcraft radial menu and doing so by first selecting the bedroll from inventory?

- Do clothes get wet when spending time in a snow shelter, with or without bedroll selected first from inventory?

- Don't clothes dry when passing time/sleeping in a snow shelter?

One conclusion can already be drawn: Either clothes get wet in a snow shelter or they don't dry in a snow shelter.

Does anyone have any knowledge about this? Fandom-Wiki pages have no knowledge about this ( https://thelongdark.fandom.com/wiki/Snow_shelter , https://thelongdark.fandom.com/wiki/Rope_climbing ).

TLD wet after snow shelter.jpg

Edited by Sprinter
Adding info

37 minutes ago, Sprinter said:

. . .  because I read survival gets more difficult over time).

I find that the first few dozen days are the most difficult.  Then you haven't had time to build up skill levels.  Fires are more difficult to light, your aiming weapons is poor, etc. etc.  Once you have your skill levels to level 5 it is much easier.  

Long games can become more difficult when you start running out of resources such as birch saplings for arrows,  leather for repairs, matches, and when you find bedrolls and clothes that have deteriorated to being ruined and unusable.

I've not had this problem, it would be interesting to know how frozen or wet your clothes were after building the snow shelter. For example, frozen and wet look similar in the screenshot. If frozen, they then become wet so that it might have thawed your clothes from 78% frozen to 75% wet and it would look similar?

I think we can rule out that clothes get wet in a snow shelter, because it would be a death trap and nobody would use them.

Now, when you are outdoors a fire is required to dry clothes. Reasonably, sleeping or passing time in a bedroll should also dry them out, but slower. If you used neither bedroll nor fire, the expectation would be that wet clothing should stay wet - if a snow shelter is counted as outdoors, which I think it is. I take off too wet clothing before sleeping because it's a source of Frostbite.