Revolver Not Dropping Shell Casings

UpUpAway95

Thanks.  I've gotten the "unload" option to work.  I still can't find any casings where I think I reloaded the gun just before I shot the video though; but I'll test it again when I actually shoot at something.  I don't want to waste any more ammo.

ETA:  OK, I've found my previously spent casings.  Moral of this story - never reload your revolver while standing over your stick pile.

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UpUpAway95 said:

Thanks.  I've gotten the "unload" option to work.  I still can't find any casings where I think I reloaded the gun just before I shot the video though; but I'll test it again when I actually shoot at something.  I don't want to waste any more ammo.

ETA:  OK, I've found my previously spent casings.  Moral of this story - never reload your revolver while standing over your stick pile.

Yeah, had a bit of a "Eureka!" Moment myself when I discovered that if you went into inventory first, used the unload option there, then reloaded the gun, you would "catch" the shell caseings automatically.....also found out it reloads the gun much quicker than just hitting the reload button while holding the weapon. >.>

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

Yeah, had a bit of a "Eureka!" Moment myself when I discovered that if you went into inventory first, used the unload option there, then reloaded the gun, you would "catch" the shell caseings automatically.....also found out it reloads the gun much quicker than just hitting the reload button while holding the weapon. >.>

Yeah.  Unload first seems like the best plan.  I almost wish they would put in another option - Reload and save casings (but I know they won't do that).