Forlorn Muskeg... love it or hate it?

Comet777

Forlorn Muskeg... love it or hate it?   

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally love Forlorn Muskeg and have spent a lot of time surviving in it. Yet there always seems to be a lot of hate for it, with many players avoiding it at all costs, except maybe to exploit it for quick looting and/ or forging. A visually stunning and distinctive region to me, there are few greater challenges in the game than living out of the run down Spence Homestead. So I am interested to see what people actually think about it...

I like the unique mechanics of the ice and the fact that I can see the whole area on a clear day.

It’s also intimidating to deal with fog there. The animals do not seem to have to deal with thin ice dangers. I don’t want to hunt often on that map!

I like to get bouts of food poisoning and intestinal parasites in the early part of my games (or rather, I'm careless at avoiding it), so I often go there to forage for mushrooms. I like the ambience of the place, when the weather's good. But I'm not sure I'd choose to live there...

Edited by Pillock