Question about how the game save!

goji

I just wanted to know.. Will the game create a different save for each of the two actual levels? I guess yes.. But will it make a separate one for playing as a women or a man? What about different difficulty level, is a save for each? Guess not..

If you start a new game your existing game will always be deleted.

There is only 1 save. If you start with a new character, be it man or woman, your previous save will be deleted. The same is true for your starting location. There is only 1 level. There are 2 maps (Mystery Lake and Coastal Highway) and you can choose on which map you want to start, but they are both in the same level (they are connected).

There is only 1 level, so there is a save for every level.

And like Hibby said, the save deletion upon death has been there for at least as long as I'm playing and I think it was there in the very first alpha.

But I agree that it would be nice to have multiple profiles so you're be able to start multiple games at the same time, with each profile having 1 save. Each of those profiles can have their save deleted when you die, but it would make a few things possible:

1. You could try out things in another game without ruining your main game.

2. Multiple people could play on the same PC, each with their own game.

3. You could let friends see the game and play a bit for themselves without ruining your main game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived