Revolver setting for Custom Game

Fuarian

When Steadfast Ranger came out I expected to see a setting for toggling the Revolver spawning in custom mode. Similar to the Rifle toggle option. But it's seemingly absent. Unless it's combined with the Rifle option, I would like to see it added. Some people would like to try Interloper with the revolver enabled but not the rifle. This is also something that can simply be added in a hotfix.

• Upvote 2

On 5/7/2019 at 12:02 PM, Fuarian said:

When Steadfast Ranger came out I expected to see a setting for toggling the Revolver spawning in custom mode. Similar to the Rifle toggle option. But it's seemingly absent. Unless it's combined with the Rifle option, I would like to see it added. Some people would like to try Interloper with the revolver enabled but not the rifle. This is also something that can simply be added in a hotfix.

Yup... +1

Guest kristaok

Guys, may I chime in? and say this... we are VERY lucky to even have a Custom Difficulty in the first place considering most Games do not, most Games only have Easy - Normal - Hard Difficulty Modes. :) So let's appreciate what we do have currently! :D Because technically Hinterland didn't have to even add the option to Customize our Difficulty Levels. :P Just sayin...

Edited by kristaok

19 minutes ago, kristaok said:

Guys, may I chime in? and say this... we are VERY lucky to even have a Custom Difficulty in the first place considering most Games do not, most Games only have Easy - Normal - Hard Difficulty Modes. :) So let's appreciate what we do have currently! :D Because technically Hinterland didn't have to even add the option to Customize our Difficulty Levels. :P Just sayin...

I do agree. But I expected an option for it considering there is one for the rifle. It's not a big request.

16 minutes ago, kristaok said:

You realize that this is a wishlist, do you? The whole idea of this forum section is to ask for things that you want to see in the game. So, this is a very odd way of approaching a reasonable request for a simple option that really shouldn't be that hard to implement (although you never really know until you work on the code yourself, so lets not discuss that too far). I would suggest to stick to discussing the idea itself because that is what this forum is all about. Your post is basically suggesting that we should be more humble (unless i totally misunderstood you) and ask not for too many things at once. Let's leave the decision about that to Hinterland themselves.

Guest kristaok
5 minutes ago, TerribleSurvivor said:

Your post is basically suggesting that we should be more humble (unless i totally misunderstood you) and ask not for too many things at once. Let's leave the decision about that to Hinterland themselves.

Yes I was suggesting we should be more humble, but no I was not suggesting that we should not be requesting items here in the Wishlist Section. After - all I have also used this Section before.

Instead I was just making a statement that we ARE lucky to have this option to Customize our Games considering MOST Games only have set Difficulty Levels, so please don't mistake what I was saying. I don't see anything wrong with asking for that option surrounding the Revolver, I only saw an issue when it was mentioned that - that option should have been expected, because I don't think that this is a basic thing that should just be expected.

I hope this makes sense.