STEADFAST RANGER Hype time

Gazbeard

So, I'm sitting here waiting for the update and just done 10 days of prep at the Quonset Gaz Station ... now on day 411 of this run, which my viewers named "The Gaz Station".

Repaired back to 100% condition everything in two full-to-bursting filing cabinets of clothes, plus a standing locker full of animal skin clothes (got 3 sets of all the skin clothes except bunny hats - waiting on skins curing to make more of those).  Moved a small herd's worth of cured skins and guts into another standing locker, and filled the third one with bows, arrows, arrow shafts, arrow heads and feathers.  Repaired all my tools and weapons back to 100% condition (no whetstones left now though :( ).  All my clothes I'm wearing are repaired to 100%.

Been out and slaughtered and harvested two bears and the lake-ice wolfpack (twice) - refilled the main garage floor with curing hides and guts.  Had an overnight trip across to Jackrabbit Island and slaughtered and harvested a bunch of bunnies, then took their skins and guts back to the Gaz Station.  Boiled up around 30 litres of water and cooked about half of the meat mountain at the back of the Gaz Station.

Refreshed the facebook and twitter pages for both Hinterland and The Long Dark about a gazillion times each.

Made a bearskin bedroll.

Checked the website announcements forum ten dozen times.

Tempted to do a Riken forging run for improvised knives and hatchets (already got enough arrowheads to arm the Sioux nation) ... but it's a bit close to update time for doing that and being sure of being back at base.

As soon as the update has dropped and installed, I'll be going live on twitch streaming TLD with the new survivor updates ... until then I struggling for what more to do to be ready for it.

Still got my reserve stocks from the Mystery Lake Camp Office stashed in the Winding River cave "just in case" ...

20181214011124_1.jpg

20181214011128_1.jpg

20181214011142_1.jpg

20181214011155_1.jpg

Edited by Gazbeard
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ajb1978 said:

That is some weapons-grade OCD with the food placement there.

That?  Oh that's just the snackies in case I get the munchies ... you should see what I did with the 350kg of meat sitting outside the Pleasant Valley farmhouse ;)

(screenshot when I finally get back there)

You are crazy lol. ❤️

As for me, I camped at Mystery Lake's Trapper's area, waiting to go Mountain Town once I isntalled the update.

For this sandbox, I never visited Forlorn, Broken, Mountain and Hushed cos I wanted the revolver and its ammo to spawn there, hopefully.