10 year Survival Achievment

ernestww

Hi Raphael, Hinterland,

There is currently a player that has surpassed ten years of survival on what seems to be vanilla Interloper, no .  Steam posting: https://steamcommunity.com/app/305620/discussions/0/1795152172938512542/

Osman.  I think it would be most appropriate to create an honourary award for Ten Year survival in Interloper.  Might I even be so insolent as to suggest Osman receive a little swag of some sort?

The general consensus seems to be that the achievement should be called 'The Osman'. Or perhaps 'The Oleg' (his real name)

Thanks for all the fun hours of gaming.

Regards,

Ernest

I think some achievements should have a form of formal acknowledgment.  A Steam achievement is a start for this albeit maybe not quite enough (cough-coffeecupHoody-cough).

It also raises the interesting idea that your character could grow old!  To risk getting esoteric, I will just put the idea out to Hinterland that the final great achievement might be to perish of old age!

1 hour ago, ernestww said:

I think some achievements should have a form of formal acknowledgment.  A Steam achievement is a start for this albeit maybe not quite enough (cough-coffeecupHoody-cough).

It also raises the interesting idea that your character could grow old!  To risk getting esoteric, I will just put the idea out to Hinterland that the final great achievement might be to perish of old age!

Jesus christ, interloper with arthritis... the possibilites of pain!

• Admin locked this topic

Archived