Ep.2: Is this a bug or am I missing something? (SPOILERS)

melcantspell

Hi all,

I am stuck in Forlorn Muskeg. 

Jeremiah asked me to get the parts for the radio from the radio towers in FM. So I went. My route was -> South Eastern radio tower first, shot a few wolves, spent the night there (no bear attack). Then I headed to Spence's Homestead and took the parts from the radio tower in the South West. There, the bear attacked me.  I used my new bear spear until he left. I headed on North to find that last radio tower. Of course, there's that bear again. We had another fight (this time noticeably shorter than the first time) and he left. 

After I took the parts from the third radio tower, the journal updated. I was now supposed to bring the parts to Jeremiah. Good, I wanted to leave FM anyway. Heading to the east, I could soon see the rails in the distance. There they are! I quickly went through the tunnel.

Only that I didn't. An invisible wall blocked me from leaving FM. As soon as I reach the point, where I am supposed to "leave Forlorn Muskeg", there's this invisible wall and I can't go on. 

Do I still have unfinished business in FM? From the journal it doesn't look like it, but maybe I'm missing something here?

Oh and can you remember where it happened? I reloaded from the last checkpoint and tried another route, same result.

Is it possible that the bug happened during the 2nd bear attack? I always read you have to spear the bear 3 times. It was like that for me in the 1st attack, but in the 2nd attack I only hit him twice and he didn't come back for another charge. It this is where things went wrong, I have no clue how to fix it.

OK ... I went back and forth, doesn't seem to trigger anything. I made a bug report on the Hinterland Support Forums. Hope this can be fixed without me having to start a new game :/

Archived