Survival books, Episode 2 End

Black_Bird

Hi everyone, sorry for my english I'm French. 

I played since the redux went out and today I finally finish "the story", I did all the main and side mission, explored the entire map and place with loot, all the keys, both hatch, I got the best stuff that you can found or make... 

But I don't want to enter in the Dam and finish episode 2 without entirely finished the episode. Because I think I may have forget one or two survival book. I got in my side mission the "basics of survival" and the game tells me that I finished it but I got still one objectiv that is not finished: "Learn the basics of survival". 

All the books I have are: "sewing primer", "Medicinal plants", "Field dressing your kill", "The frozen angler", "Guns guns guns", "Frontier shooting guide". 

Did I miss one ? If yes, where can I found it ? 

There is 3 books that exist in survival mode but I didn't find them in Wintermute:

"Stay on target" Maybe allows us to craft a bow and arrows, I think that it could be in a hunter spot.

"Wilderness Kitchen" Could maybe in the future alows us to make the grey mother soup ?

"Survive the Outdoors" May allows us to start a fire without a tinder or craft the snow shelter ? 

So for me, if I missed a book, the "Stay on target" seems to be the most logic due to the fact that I saw a bow in the Wintermute redux trailer at 2:14.  But if I didn't forget a book, I think that we are probably gonna find the craft of the bow and arrows during the Episode 3 with astrid. Mackenzie seems to be strong and powerful (The bear fight), as the opposite from astrid who sould be efficient, quiet and discreet.  

On 12/23/2018 at 4:36 PM, Black_Bird said:

Hi everyone, sorry for my english I'm French. 

I played since the redux went out and today I finally finish "the story", I did all the main and side mission, explored the entire map and place with loot, all the keys, both hatch, I got the best stuff that you can found or make... 

But I don't want to enter in the Dam and finish episode 2 without entirely finished the episode. Because I think I may have forget one or two survival book. I got in my side mission the "basics of survival" and the game tells me that I finished it but I got still one objectiv that is not finished: "Learn the basics of survival". 

All the books I have are: "sewing primer", "Medicinal plants", "Field dressing your kill", "The frozen angler", "Guns guns guns", "Frontier shooting guide". 

Did I miss one ? If yes, where can I found it ? 

I'm confused by the very same thing. I guess I'll just move on...

Archived