91% discovered?

yollarbenibekler

I think the achievement is linked to the maps, rather then visited locations, but I am not sure of that. Did you fill out the charcoal maps by any chance?

Anyway, there are so many "tiny" locations in the game that it is easy to miss the trigger of visiting them. If you want to really go look for these missed locations, go through your Journal entries and see the "visited locations" for every day of your playthrough. That way, you may figure out which small locations you missed the trigger fo

29 minutes ago, Mroz4k said:

I think the achievement is linked to the maps, rather then visited locations, but I am not sure of that. Did you fill out the charcoal maps by any chance?

Anyway, there are so many "tiny" locations in the game that it is easy to miss the trigger of visiting them. If you want to really go look for these missed locations, go through your Journal entries and see the "visited locations" for every day of your playthrough. That way, you may figure out which small locations you missed the trigger fo

You should map every trigger locations in order to get the achievement so I have been in every triggered location. Maybe I should map every dark place my map doesn't show? In that case I need another 500 charcoals.

Archived