Can't use bedroll in fishing hut

peteloud

About a week back I reported that I could not lay out my bedroll in the fishing huts at Coastal Highway.  I now find that I can't use my bedroll at the first fishing hut that I tried at Mystery Lake, in spite of the floor being clear of objects.

I have not seen anyone else comment on this, are others experiencing this problem too?

screen_(1308, 18, 289)_966486fe-8753-45fb-b2a7-33b3bab6ff68.png

They retooled object interaction it seems, making placement of just about everything a little more difficult. I have found that if you change the orientation of your bedroll (landscape to portrait, if you will) it will better fit the space between the hole, stove, and cabinet, and it will lay down without incident.

1 hour ago, jhickie said:

. . . change the orientation of your bedroll (landscape to portrait, if you will) it will better fit the space between the hole, stove, and cabinet, and it will lay down without incident.

I returned from Trapper's Cabin to Mystery Lake specially to try what you said, but the bedroll would still would not activate. I tried from positions inside the fishing hut and even standing outside and still couldn't get it to activate.

I have to apologise.  I did a test run in Pilgrim and managed to lay out my bedroll.  I had to have my back against the side wall and it went down as you said.  In the past, pre-v1.37, I could lay it out without careful precise positioning. 

I then returned to my Stalker run and tried in that and it worked there too.  What a relief, not being able to sleep in a fishing hut gave me quite a few problems.

Archived