Custom game setting: Appetizing Beacon of Meat

Khan_Drichthyes

I will confess that I've not had much experience with custom settings, so forgive me if this idea is already in there.

So, this would be instigating a gradual change in your own body odor.  As time goes by, your scent meter will go up on it's own.  Of course, this will be further affected by unbandaged wounds, meat, guts, etc.  The meter could be reset by certain actions:  Falling through ice and standing near or under waterfalls.

The selectable levels of this setting would be as follows:

Level 0:  Normal game setting

Level 1:  "Afternoon at the gym."  Your scent meter will go up to a maximum of one bar.

Level 2:  "Take a bath, you hippy!"  Your scent meter will go up to a maximum of two bars.

Level 3:  "Appetizing Beacon of Meat."  Your scent meter will go all the way up to three bars.

I suppose this custom setting could be "simulated."

Doesn't carrying a dead rabbit raise your scent meter by one bar?

If that's correct, just bonk or snare a bunny every 24 hours (or whatever your preferred rate of scent increase), and carry it around until you "wash."  -Then drop it and start over.

5 hours ago, Khan_Drichthyes said:

Do you have to drop the clothes as well, or will they stay dry in your inventory?

The clothing in inventory remains dry.

I was thinking if you stink then so does the clothing you wear.  So its laundry time along with shower/bath time.

Archived